I AM NOT A ROLE MODEL

This blog is about my eating disorder: Anorexia Nervosa. If you are recovering, please do not read, as this blog can be triggering. I am not Pro-Ana.
I do not give advice.
I do not want you to tell me to stop.
I want to write and think about my life with anorexia. If you would like to read and think about a life effected by this particular ED, then please read on, otherwise, thank-you and good-bye.

Friday, January 29, 2010

HEY! Mad About It >:(

Weights This Week:

Monday: Cals Eaten +379 Cals Burned: -1724 Total= -1354 Weight: 134
Tuesday: Cals Eaten: +1687.5 Cals Burned: -1900 Total= -212.5 Weight: 128.5
Wednesday: Cals Eaten:+2135 (OMG Horrible!) Cals Burned: -2825 Total= -690
Thursday: Cals Eaten: +2679 (EVEN WORSE!!!) Cals Burned: -2871 Total= -192 Weight:132
Friday: Cals Eaten: +120 so far...

I am so goddamn mad! I haven't had ANY surplus calories all week, not since Monday. Truth be told... I hadn't realized I have eaten in excess of 2,000 two days in a row. I am worthless! I told myself over and over, "No more than 700 calories a day all this week" because I had surplus calories last weekend. To top it all off I have been supe super fatigued today. More than three times I've thought about going home sick because I feel so miserable. I was thinking I was really feeling that weak tiredness from not eating but clearly, that can't be the case because I have been eating!

I almost have no food of my own, and I like that because if I don't own any food I can't eat any food. That was working for a really long time but I started to feel bad nibbling on my roommate's food all the time, so I bought some. AND NOW I CAN'T STOP EATING IT ALL!

This is the worst day ever. When I get home I have to go to Target AND I have to go to a party. Two things I definitely do not want to do today at all. I have to go to Target to buy a present for the party I don't want to go to. While I'm there I'll also be buying toilet paper. Fuck fuck fuck... I wish I had a will of iron. Then I could do what I have been telling myself to do for forever and just stop eating.

I still have a couple of hours left here and I can't focus on anything. I'm trying to write up lesson plans etc. but my brain is off. Well, I'll try on clothes at Target. Maybe that will stop me from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment